PDF ATEPFO Recruitment 2023 : Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has published a recruitment notification of Finance and Account Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 7th July 2023 to 28th July 2023. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis in the rank of Deputy P.F. Commissioner.👈👈
PDF ATEPFO Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post : Finance and Accounts Officer (FAO)
No of Post : 01 Post
Salary per month: Rs. 1.2 Lakhs to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs (Negotiable)
Place of Posting: The posting will be in the Head Office of ATEPFO located at Nidhi Bhawan, Lalmati, NH-37, Guwahati.
ATEPFO Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Must be an ACA/FCA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Must possess a minimum work experience of 05 (Five) years as a Chartered Accountant.
Age Limit : Must not be above 45 (Forty Five) years of age as on 01-07-2023
How To Apply For ATEPFO Vacancy 2023
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting official website, Recruitment Portal. Eligible candidates read the official notification before online apply. Here, provide official website links are below-
- 👉 Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated over email and phone w.r.t. date and venue of Personal Interview.
- 👉 Shortlisted Candidates will have to carry all testimonials (original and photocopy) in support of their
educational qualifications, Age along with Experience Certificate (s) and a copy of recent passport size
photograph while appearing for the Personal Interview.
- 👉 The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like – Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, Aaadhar Card at the time of Personal Interview.
Important Dates For ATEPFO Recruitment 2023
Starting date of online application submission is 1st July 2023
The last date of online application submission is 28th July 2023
ATEPFO stands for Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization. It is a statutory body established by the Government of Assam under the Assam Tea Plantations Provident Fund Act, 1955. The organization is responsible for
administering the provident fund scheme for tea garden workers in Assam.
ATEPFO is headquartered in Tezpur, Assam. It has branches in all the major tea-growing districts of the state. The organization has a team of experienced professionals who are committed to providing the best possible services to
The last date of online apply ATEPFO Finance Accounts Officer Recruitment is 28th July 2023