Caste Certificate in Assam necessary for students to admission in school and college or Government scholarships.caste certificate is required for job seekers, who apply for Government jobs as appointments under reserved quotas.
Eligibility Criteria For Caste Certificate Assam
Applicants must be an Indian citizens. Applicants must belong to obc/scheduled caste and tribe.
A caste certificate is an official statement of who are belonging to other backward classes, scheduled caste, and scheduled tribes. A caste certificate is a legal document witness a person belongs to a particular caste. People from lower classes, in particular castes, take government scheme benefits.
Documents required for caste certificate
When applying for caste certificate in Assam, the applicants must provide the following documents:-
1. Applicant’s Photo. (Size of Photo 50kb-width 155 pixels hieight 190 pixels in format jpg,jpeg,png)
2. Proof of date of Birth (one of Birth certificate/Aadhar card/PAN card/Admit card issued by any recognized
Board of applicants.
3. Proof of Residence (one of permanent residence certificate/Aadhar card/Voter card/Land Document/Electricity bill,
ration card of applicant or parent.
4. Caste certificate of applicants father.or
5. recommendation of authorized caste/tribe/community organization notified by state government.
6. Any other document (voter card,affidavit,exisitng caste certificate.
7. Upload Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
How To Apply Online OBC/SC/ST Caste certificate
The applicant should first register n account in the official web-site of the Assam state online services. Applicant follow
the below instructions:-
1. At first, applicant should visit the official website of e-district Assam portal and create a account.
2. Afterthat, applicants click sign in below the right corner of the website, go to the login page.
3. Applicants details required should provided. The screen name is important. which will be used for login in the online services.
Online Apply Caste certificate follow the steps-
>> Enter your e-mail address and password.
>> After the login successfully, your go to online services. Click on e- Government services.
>> E-form search page will be appear after login.
>> Afterthat your select caste certificate form from the drop down list.
>> Applicantion form needs to fill properly and submir after verifying.
>> At last, Make Payment and save the application form and download payment receipt.
Caste Certificate Processing Time
It will take 30 days to receive the caste certificate in Assam. The applicants receive a sms from state govt. authority.
MP Cooperative Bank 2023 Notification
MP Cooperative bank 2023 Notification has published an official notification for MP Cooperative Bank 2023. Read More…